Saturday, 29 December 2012

Meeting Emily Schuman (Cupcakes and Cashmere)

Very late post, I'm sorry!

I had the great honour of meeting Emily at Holt Renfrew with my two friends, Maddy and Chelsea who also has a blog
We got there at 1 pm, and had lunch, shopped a little and we were 3,4, and 5th inline (because we got there so early)!
Having lunch at the Holts Cafe
Finally meeting Emily, I was the 5th one meeting her out of about 160 people, I WAS SO NERVOUS
I also got my book signed, she has such nice writing.


Emily signing my book.


Once we were all done, we wanted to take some cute pictures outside.


By her book signing
What I wore..
laced shirt and circle scarf from H&M, faux mesh leather jacket from Zara, black jeans from Rag&Bone, and leather boots from Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, means a lot! xx