Friday, 4 January 2013

Just Bought: Tan Mesh Faux Leather Coat

I'm not sure what to call this post exactly so I have decided to start something on my blog called "Just Bought" to kick off 2013! It's basically items that I have purchased recently and a little story behind it. So for my first Just Bought, it was this Tan Mesh Faux Leather Coat I purchased from Zara. My mom and I love Zara and we went yesterday just to look around and I found that among some of the other items I bought. This was by far the best purchase I made yesterday. It is very similar to my other black mesh coat (seen here) but this one is just tan which a bit more padding on the shoulders. 


  1. love it! Can't wait to see your outfits! <3

  2. amazing jacket,love it!!!i am your new follower on gfc,would you like to follow me back?

  3. Ooh really like this. Love the colour combination

  4. ugh zara makes the best jackets. this one is gorgeous:)


Thank you for your comment, means a lot! xx